WINTER SPORTS CANCELLED
On 11/24/20, our office received notification from CCSD that the Winter Sports season has officially been cancelled for the 2020-2021 school year. We know this news is not what any of us wanted to hear, but we also want our student athletes safety and well being to be first priority.
To our Senior Winter Sport Athletes, we are truly sorry that your sport season wasn't able to happen!
We will remain optimistic about the Fall and Spring Sport Seasons and encourage all athletes to maintain an academic status that will allow you to participate in those seasons if they are allowed.
Please let our Athletic Office staff know of any questions you may have.
REGISTER MY ATHLETE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
ALL athletes must be completely registered and approved for Athletic eligibility through Register My Athlete www.registermyathlete.com to be able to practice or compete with any sports teams. Detailed instructions available in the Register My Athlete Parent Manual below.
Please call Legacy Athletics for any questions or assistance with log-in/password reset (Do not create a new account if you already have one)
702-799-1777 x 4200
Select ALL sports you are interested in participating in, at the same time, to avoid further registration at a later time.
- Authorization and Release
The Authorization and Release form can be downloaded from RMA or below, must be completed and uploaded to RMA (see attached below)
- Sports Physical: All Athletes are required to have a sports physical on record.
- 2019-2020 Athletes - Your 19-20 physical will remain valid for the 20-21 school year. Form E is required to be uploaded to RMA for completion of the Athletic Packet (see attached below).
- Incoming 9th Graders and New Athletes - a new physical is required - Forms B & D (see attached below)
THIS FEE IS NOT DUE AT THIS TIME, ATHLETICS WILL SEND AN ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN THIS PAYMENT IS DUE.
Athletic packets will be available for ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY for $25 through Register My Athlete or this website's webstore (use student ID to login to the account, contact Legacy banker for assistance).
See Attachment below for Step-by-step instructions for completing Register My Athlete (RMA) online athlete registration. www.registermyathlete.com
Calling all Athletes! Coaches are communicating with athletes through Google Classrooms!
Please join the classroom for the sport you're interested in for the upcoming seasons, to get the most up-to-date information from the coaches!
Cross Country - nkxneg2
Cheer - 7dlfsxv
Dance - mqe6xgg
JV football - 75xixd4
B (freshmen) football - 5symn55
Combined Lower Levels - kjdiz7
Men's Soccer - liedsjy
Women's Soccer - pyhc5gm
Tennis - uwsomj6
Women's Volleyball - jlamqzg
Boys Basketball - ovxh7zh
Girls Basketball - i67zm37
Bowling - her2hmc
Incoming Freshman - edr5vhw
Returners - qpewqdo
Wrestling - xoibe5p
Swim & Dive Team - g2lvwzy
JV Softball - ak5ddtz
Softball - zszs6tz
Men's Volleyball - t76mu2a
- NCAA - See Mr. Rowe in the Europe office for information on NCAA eligibility.
- Family Athletic Events Program:
Please read attachment.
- Athletic Guest Pass: Student must complete requested information and submit prior to Athletic Event. Read and complete attachment.
- Game Admission Price:
- B/JV Football: Student-$2 Adults-$4
- Varsity Football: Student-$3 Adults-$5
- B/JV/Varsity Volleyball: Student-$3 Adults-$5
- B/JV/Varsity Basketball: Student-$3 Adults-$5
- JV/Varsity Wrestling: Student-$3 Adults-$5
- 8 and under/62 and over *: Free Admission
- Gold Card for Seniors https://ccsd.net/community/gold-card/
- 2020- 2021 Fall/Winter/Spring Family Pass: $60 per Season
- 2020-2021 All Season Family Pass: $120 (Sold only at the beginning of the school year.)
Please Note: You can purchase the Season Pass on any game day at any Legacy athletic event or at any CCSD athletic event. Cash only for all season passes. Passes not valid for school sponsored events, NIAA region and/or state tournaments, non-district or private school games. Immediate family members only with maximum six (6) people listed on Pass. Identification required. Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced.