Team meetings are held every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Meetings may increase during build seasons to allow teams to complete their builds for competition. Noone is required to attend but supporting the team is what we are all about.
JOINING THE TEAM
Please see our Team Membership Requirements - HERE
Join us on Google Meet - HERE (Code: LHS_robo)
Sign Into Google Classroom - HERE (Class Code: KJLY7XE)
Check out the Official Team Website - HERE
Why should I join?
COMMON QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
I don't really know how to build!
I don't know much about robots.
I have never coded or used electronics.
Is it like playing video games?
1. We provide training for all our leadership and building roles.
2. We commit to finding the right fit for your skills and talents.
3. We seek to build up our team members and get them into leadership roles.
4. We let you do what you feel comfortable doing.
5. We let you discover what you are good at and let you grow.
Still unsure if this is a good fit for you?
- Are you artistic?
- Are you a gamer?
- Are you into business but not robots?
- Do you like to design or draw?
- Do you like to tinker and make things?
- Are you good at photography or videography?
- Do you want to be part of a team and are not sure what you like?
- Do you want to feel more confident and learn skills for your futures?
- Do you want to learn more about 3D printing?
- Do you like planning parties or events?
- Do you want to learn marketing skills?
- Do you want to know more about electronics?
- Do you want to learn how to fix mechanical things?
- Do you want to learn about coding?
- Do you want to improve your leadership skills?
We are so much more than robots. We have a place for you!
What can Robotics Club do for you?
Earn a Legacy HS Robotics Letter for your Letterman's Jacket and Graduation Cord, by being an active part of the team for at least 2 seasons, being part of the team at a regional or state competition, being part of our community service initiatives, and more. For more information click HERE
Perform Community Service Projects - We perform a variety of community services projects all year long. Attendance gets moves you toward earning your Legacy High School Robotics Letter and Graduation Cords.
Attention Ladies Who Love STEM:
We have an all-girls STEM Robotics Team and we are accepting members. Leadership and STEM growth are valuable for your professional development (resumes or letters of recommendations) and educational (scholarship/grant) opportunities.
Attention all College Bound Students:
Grants and Scholarships Available
STEM fields and Robotics students are eligible for $80 million dollars of available scholarships and grants through FIRST Robotics. Legacy Robotics can be a very valuable resource for your future.
FIRST Technical Challenge (FTC):
The season has kicked off and we are brainstorming, working on team development, training, and building our competition robots.
Please contact Coach Yenor to ask about joining today.