Students are responsible for maintaining their academics
throughout high school. These tips will help keep them on
track for meeting academic initial-eligibility standards:
• Students work with their counselor to ensure they take
appropriate NCAA core courses.
• Students register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at
• Students work with their school counselor to ensure
they will graduate on time with the required number of
NCAA core courses.
• Students take the ACT or SAT and submit their scores
to the NCAA Eligibility Center using code 9999.
• Students ask their counselor to upload their official
transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center at the end of
• Students complete last NCAA core courses.
• Students take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary, and
submit their scores to the NCAA Eligibility Center using
• Students should apply to the school of their choosing
and confirm they have been accepted.
• Students request final amateurism certification beginning
April 1 before enrolling in college in the fall.
• Students ask their counselor to upload their final
official transcript with proof of graduation to the
NCAA Eligibility Center.
CONTACT THE NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER
High school phone: 877-622-2321
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST
If you plan to play Division I or II college athletics, you must register with the NCAA. http://www.ncaa.org/
link to clearinghouse listed below